Thursday, March 7, 2013

Wristlet Camera & Key Fobs

A hobby that I began last summer at a boutique has been a great way to make something handy for my portable camera's. Wristlet key fobs and DSLR camera strap covers.  I love taking photos and it has been fun to add a little pop of color and comfort to my camera's strap.  Not to mention that they make a great gift!


I use these for my car keys, hd video recorder and my camera.  They make it so easy to find and store when not in use.  I no longer have lost or missing car keys since adding them to a wristlet strap.  These are made with durable cotton webbing and a cotton duck fabric or quality cotton blend.



I sell these to family and friends.  They make a great gift for a teacher, friend or photographer!  Message me if you would like more info.






No comments:

Post a Comment