Sunday, April 6, 2014

DIY Tiny Cards



I recently joined Deena Rutters creative team.  One of the many exciting parts of being a team member is getting the chance to design some fun pages with her amazing kits.  I just fell in love with her latest releases  Roots and Wings from Pixels and Company!


This kit is just packed full of spring!  I couldn't wait to design some darling pages with it.  I decided that I needed to create a fun digital card to give to family and friends.  


Did you know that journal cards can be used for many things? I used some of Deena's journal cards to create a tiny greeting card.  The finished dimensions end up being 3 x 4. I left the inside of the card blank. I also trimmed the corners.  I can really write anything inside the card.  This card can now be used for many sentiments.  It really becomes so versatile.  Journal cards are really big right now and you can create a ton of these tiny cards!



Here's an example of how I created the envelope with a printed pattern. I printed the paper as a 5 x 7. I used a template design from Lori Whitlock.


Here are a few cards I created with various digital scrap booking kits.  I used the program Heritage Collector Storybook to size these cards down. The folded cards measure 2 x 3. 



I printed these from my home computer.  They really look amazing printed professionally from your favorite printing company. 



I had a blast putting these fun baby cards together!  These were both printed as a 4x6.



My scrapbook page created with Roots and Wings. So many fun things to create!



I love creating and sharing fun spring scrap book pages.  Happy spring! 




No comments:

Post a Comment