Sunday, March 30, 2014

Recipe Card and Treat Topper Freebie


I love trying new things.  Especially a tasty treat. I love different flavors of salty or sweet popcorn. So when I tried this candied popcorn at a party, I was hooked from the very first bite!  Once I was able to get a copy of the recipe and try it out I couldn't believe how simple it was to make.  This is so easy and yummy that I think you will agree.  




I designed  two recipe cards with Heritage Collector Storybook to share with for you.  Compliments of Boutique Cute Dolls.



You can print these out as a 4 x 6 and add it to your recipe stash.   Just click on the image, save and print.



When I made my last batch of this Candied popcorn.  I added a little bit of yellow food coloring to make mine a bit brighter.  I have also heard that adding your favorite unflavored package of kool-aid to the recipe can give you a ton of flavors and colors to try!



I decided to make a coordinating topper that I could use to package my popcorn that paired with the recipe card.  I love sharing with others.


If they like this as much as I did you will already have a recipe printed to give away with your treat.  The dimensions are 5 x 10 printed.  

  


The recipe and topper were both created with Blissful Day. This new kit is just full of springtime color.  You definitely want to add this to your scrap booking stash! 



Enjoy! ~Terresa


No comments:

Post a Comment