Sunday, March 23, 2014

DIY Free Bookmark Printable




This is a really simple project! Created in the spirit of those who love to read!  A DIY bookmark. Compliments of Boutique Cute doll.  Her latest kit was perfect for putting a few personalized bookmarks together!


Do your kids often come home with a book they are reading in class?  Do you have a stack of books you would like to enjoy this Spring? Then this is the printable for you!


 Boutique Cute Dolls is all about sharing the love!  The love of reading that is.  This latest kit is for book lovers everywhere. I love the darling elements that can be found in her latest kit Between the Pages.


To make these bookmarks I used Heritage Collector Storybook.  I sized each one 2 inches wide by 6 inches long.  I chose to add a fun element to embellish them and add some interest.  I used a hole punch to to make a hole for my ribbon to go through. 



I had some clear ribbon that I looped  then I pushed the looped end through the hole. Pull the ribbon snug.  Then I trimmed the ends of my ribbon a little V shape going in either direction.  



I just love reading and would much rather curl up with a great book than watch a movie! These printable’s can be printed as a personalized bookmark also.  Just right click save  and the download should be ready for you print. You can Easily add a name or personalize one for that reader in you life!  Print these onto a heavy card stock and trim for the perfect reading buddy.
Here is your book mark freebie. Right click on the image and print on card stock.
Enjoy~ Terresa










No comments:

Post a Comment