Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine Sucker Bouquet

I thought these whirley pop suckers were awesome!  I  couldn’t wait to make something for Valentines Day  with them. When I picked some up I knew just what I wanted to do with them.  A Valentine sucker Bouquet!


I thought these would make a really fun colorful gift for my children this year! 


 So I found these adorable whirley pops at a local dollar store.  
Along with a bag of the red decorative shred.  I also picked up a round piece of craft foam that I pushed the suckers through to hold them in place.




I opened up my favorite program of all time. Heritage Collector Storybook.  You can't go wrong designing your digital projects with it!  Next I downloaded a copy of Looking for Romance kit from the Oscraps store.  The elements worked perfectly for the suckers.






So there you have it a Valentine Sucker Bouquet to share. 




No comments:

Post a Comment