Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Heritage Collector

Tip Number Three :

When you are trying something for the first time don't be afraid to ask for help.  When I am trying something new I often do some research first.  I look around a bit at what others are doing or have tried.  When I first started to venture into the world of digital scrapbooking I was intimidated.  I had to learn a new way of doing things.  There was a learning curve that I had to follow.  This involved learning a new program.  I now had to do a virtual or computerized page layout with graphics and text.  This was a bit daunting in the beginning and I will admit I wanted to throw my hands in the air and go back to what seemed familiar and easy for me. 

Can I say that I am so glad I found Storybook included in Heritage Collector.  I love being able to create digital scrapbook pages now.  I no longer have to cut and paste and spend a small fortune on scrapbook supplies.  I only wished I had switched to digital sooner.  Once I discovered Heritage Collector I was delighted. I love all of the helpful tips and a newsletter I can follow that keeps me informed with helpful and useful information.  Not only does it store and organize my photo's.  It has a fantastic and easy to use Storybook tool.  I can now create everything from the same all in one program.  Best of all  the helpful tips are there to make this transition as easy as possible.  One of my favorites and the one I am highlighting in this post are webinars.  A webinar is an online classroom were I log in from the comfort of my own home.  I watch a live instructor teach me how to create a digital scrapbook page.  I also learn how to create flyers, invitations, and calendars.  It makes navigating the digital scrapbook world easy!  I receive wonderful information that an experienced user shares to make my experience simple and trouble free.   It is incredible how easy technology has made it for us to connect from around the globe at the touch of a computer.  Don't miss out on a wonderful free class available to you now.

Here is the link for you below.






A Free Christmas Kit from Designs by Krista



Link for paper


Link for elements

No comments:

Post a Comment