Monday, November 28, 2011

DIY Christmas Cards

I just finished creating my family Christmas card and a fun party invitation using Heritage Collector Storybook.  I love the idea of being able to print and create my own cards and invitations from home.  I get to choose the graphics and layouts.  I was able to create these cards quickly and easily. I didn't even have to wait in line to do this. In years past I would go to Costco or another print facility and wait in long lines.  Once I got to the front of the line I felt rushed to finish my cards or projects because others were waiting in line behind me.  I had a limited choice on what was available as far as the graphics and layouts.  Not this year.  I had a great experience choosing the colors, theme, and font.  I could spend as much time as I wanted.  I will still wait in line to pick up my prints.  But if I didn't want to wait in line I can have the prints shipped to my home.  So nice to know that I was able to personalize these any way I want!  I love using the Storybook program. 

         This is our Family Christmas card created with Heritage Collector Storybook.

                               I used graphics from http://designsbykrista.net





Invitation also created in Storybook.  Created a party invitation and printed at Costco.



You too can have a great experience creating fun cards and invitations from home.  Come join a free webinar class this Thursday December 1st 7pm Mountain time. 







No comments:

Post a Comment