Monday, May 4, 2015

Mothers Day Flower Banner



I love hydrangea flowers and what better gift for Mothers Day than a flower bouquet to enjoy all year long!  I especially had fun designing a banner to put in the flowers!

Supplies:

Tin bucket, hydrangea flower bouquet, foam, straws, printed banner.



I designed my banner to fit the size of the tin bucket at 6 inches long and 2 inches wide. I used some graphics from Digital Scrapbook Ingredients Life Captured April kit to create mine.  I trimmed my flowers from Hobby Lobby to fit in the bucket and then placed them in the foam to hold them in place.  Once the flowers were arranged I attached the banner to two straws and set them in the arrangement.



Happy with how my project turned out! I think Mom with love it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment