Friday, May 2, 2014

Happy Mothers Day Cards and Bookmarks



Mothers Day will soon be here. 



I love celebrating Mothers day! I have two beautiful mother's in my life. I enjoy letting them know how much I love them during the month of May. This year I created a photo card as well as a printed folded card, and pretty bookmarks.




I also created a 10 x 7 folded card to share with each of them.  I printed it on card stock and then folded it. Finished dimenstiona are 5 x 7. I left the inside blank to write a message.



I also created a 4x6 photo card.  I made one for Mothers Day as well as Fathers Day.  They were so easy to make with a digital journal card from Deena Rutters kits!  All of the graphics I used to create my projects came from Pixels and Co.






No comments:

Post a Comment