Friday, December 13, 2013

Vinyl Chalkboard Fridge Message Board


Ok I will admit it.  I have been a little obsessed with chalkboard lately.  I love looking at all the fun chalkboard art, cards, and framed art.  I also love chunky curved frames.  So when I saw this idea with vinyl combined with chalkboard I just had to create one for my fridge! So a few weeks ago I ordered a vinyl chalkboard sticker.  It is very similar to contact paper.


The vinyl came in a roll with some chalk included! I traced my curvy frame with a pencil to the back of the vinyl.  Then I very carefully cut it out.  I gently pulled away the backing smoothing out any bubbles and attached it to my fridge. This was really so simple to create.  What do you think?  Are you ready to make your own  vinyl message board for your fridge?

No comments:

Post a Comment