Saturday, March 1, 2014

Laminated Dry Erase Calendar

Doesn't this calendar radiate happy? I have spring fever right now.  It has been a long cold winter in Utah where I live.  I was so excited to see the tops of my tulips poking through the soil in my yard this week! It has been wonderful to feel the warm sun and see some blue sky.  I really love the seasons, but winter seems to hang around a while.  I really begin to miss warmer days.  So to bring a little sunshine indoors I decided to create a calendar and menu planner for my fridge.  It also doubles as a gift I can give others.  I love to create projects that are useful and also pretty to look at.
  I just love these sweet houses in the kit My Sweet Home!
I just thought they were darling and worked perfectly for the theme of my family calendar. To make one you need to create your design and elements on a 14x11 size page.  I created the menu as a regular copy size and put two on a page to print.  Roughly a 5x7 printed. Once my design was complete I printed it on photo paper and  laminated it.  You can attach magnets to the back of the page or create your own!  Add a dry erase pen and you have a completed project! You can't help but feel cheered up when you look at the happy bright colors and elements in this kit. You can learn how easy it is to make a custom calendar project with Heritage Collector.  The software comes with  step by step instructions to make your very own.  Heritage Collector is a fantastic program.  I love the free webinar classes that make it super easy to learn how to make custom projects.

I just love this kit My Sweet Home.  You can purchase at the Oscraps store!  You could create a ton of darling projects with it.  I can easily think of a few. Custom cards,  a gift box, and some especially fun layouts on a scrap book page. Happy scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment